Terms & Conditions
Please note: All bookings form a direct contract between the hotel provider and guest based on the following booking conditions
1) We try to keep our terms & conditions as simple as possible, so if you book a stay at Barton House Hotel this will be confirmed by email and the room/s held in the diary until a deposit invoice is emailed across. The Terms & Conditions will deem to be accepted upon payment of the deposit.
2) A £30 non-refundable deposit per person must be made at the time of booking – an invoice is issued for this, and payment can be made by bank transfer (BACS) or cash. We don’t accept cheques. The balance is due 30 days prior to the stay at Barton House Hotel. Covid is no longer accepted as a reason for a cancellation or refund. We advise you to take out independent holiday insurance in case you need to cancel the booking.
3) In the unlikely event of cancellation of your booking, please make sure the notice is sent in writing by email to: email@example.com the following cancellation charges will apply:
• Deposits are non-refundable.
• Less than 30 days prior to the stay, 100% charges apply to the booking.
4) Rooms/s will be ready from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival, if you are likely to arrive after 6.00 p.m., please let us know so
that one of us will be here to check you in. We ask you to vacate your room by 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure.
5) There is free parking on and around Barton Avenue, but if there is none available when you arrive there is a Blackpool Council public car park just a 3-minute walk away (Lonsdale Road), you can drop your bags and we have a supply of Blackpool Council 24 hour parking permits at £5.00 each that you can purchase rather than £10.00+ if you pay direct in the car park. Barton House Hotel cannot take any responsibility for your vehicle whether it is parked in the street or a car park.
6) Barton House Hotel is a completely non-smoking hotel and has smoke detectors in every room for your own safety. We do have a small garden at the front of the property that can be used, and an ashtray provided. Please be considerate of any other guests in the garden who may be non-smokers. Bathrobes are provided for your own comfort, please wear them in the bedroom only and not in the dining room or garden.
7) We have free wi-fi to assist guests for leisure purposes only, the code is provided on entry to the hotel, please make sure the code is only used by guests when they are actually staying at Barton House Hotel, we can’t be held responsible for any exchange of confidential information made in error. We would also ask that you refrain from downloading any content that may infringe third party copyright or is of an offensive
nature, we have a common-sense approach to this and would ask that it is maintained, so that the hotel is not brought into disrepute.
8) If a problem occurs whilst you are staying with us and something is accidentally damaged, please make us aware of it so that we can rectify the situation as soon as we can, as we would prefer to avoid charging you for any damage if possible.
9) If you need to bring any visitors into the hotel during your stay, please confirm this with us in advance, as we must keep a register for insurance purposes and we are only insured for paying guests that are on our register.
10) We hope that your stay with us will be a pleasant one so if you have a problem that we are not aware of please let us know and we will try to solve it immediately. Our aim is for every guest to have enjoyed their stay and want to come back to Barton House Hotel.
11) If you lose either the room or door key, please let us know as soon as possible, there will be a minimum charge of £30 for each replacement lock & key.
12) If you need a dark towel or pillowcase to avoid stains from hair dye, tattoo ink or fake tan please let us know and we will provide a covering, we try to avoid charging for ruined bedding, towels, or bathrobes.
13) There are many great places to eat in Blackpool but if for any reason you need to bring food back into your room, please make sure it is not spilt on the bed, carpet, towels, or bathrobes as we have to make a charge for ruined bedding or carpet.
14) From July 2020 our Terms & Conditions (T’s & C’s) now have an add on Covid 19 policy, please refer to this in conjunction with our main T’s & C’s, if you would like to read it before booking, please email us and a copy will be sent over. Your safety is very important to us, so our policy covers everything to protect you and ourselves.